In episode 91 of a runner’s life podcast, I speak with Yusuf Bizimana aka Fly Bizzy. He is currently running at the university of Texas for their track and field team and is doing well.
I came across him when he posted a 5k on his YouTube channel. And his personality and mindset really shines through.
In this conversation we talk about:
• The importance of mindset
• The importance of community and teamwork
• The mental process during training
• Accountability and being honest with yourself
• An insight into competing against the best
• How he manages the post race debrief
• Balancing running with college
• His olympic aspirations this year
• Putting himself outside his comfort zone
• And much more…
This is hands down one of my favourite conversations. I’m looking forward to seeing the heights he will go towards.
His social links are:
◦ Instagram: @flybizzy
This episode is sponsored by NoblePro, a treadmill brand which actively represents and supports the development of a runner’s life in the running community.
There’s a number of NoblePro treadmill models to suit your budget, and cater for the elite runner through to the new beginner.
To get 5% off your NoblePro treadmill use the code: runninglife
Thank you to my patreons your help pays for editing, equipment and much more.
If you value the content I deliver, please consider becoming a supporter of my podcast by donating via my patreon page. This helps me provide quality content.